Clark, Robinson CPAs has been assisting clients throughout the North Okanagan with their accounting and tax needs since 1978. Our varied clientele provides a broad range of experience and our friendly team environment encourages professional and personal growth.
We are looking for an accounting technician/bookkeeper to join our team. Position is well suited for someone with some education in business or accounting. If there is a desire to pursue a CPA designation there is room for professional growth. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and flexible working environment. Wage will vary depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full cycle bookkeeping.
- Preparation of payrolls, and related returns and filings.
- Assist with year-end financial statement preparation.
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous bookkeeping or public practice experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent work ethic; presents self in a professional manner.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Word and Excel.
- Experience with Caseware, Sage 50, Quickbooks and Profile, is an asset.
Please reply in confidence with a cover letter to: Mrs. Val Kazemir
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.